Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cupcake Card

Hi Everyone!

It's been quite a while since I've been on here so this may turn out to be a pretty lengthy post! I've been so busy with my packed schedule (school, swim team, piano, and much more) that although I've had time to craft, I just haven't been able to find the time to post, so tonight I'm making myself time. My siblings are all playing wii and so this is the perfect time to post! First of all, I hope everybody has had a Merry Christmas! I know I did! For Christmas I got a Cricut Create, (I decided to go with the smaller Cricut) and I'm having so much fun with it! During the time I've been M.I.A, my birthday has also passed :) and my parents got me a Cuttlebug! I am having so much fun creating all kinds of stuff with my awesome gifts! I'm really excited to show you this card I made with both my Cuttlebug, and Cricut! :)



My card is 5 1/2" by 4 1/4", and the green layer was embossed with the Swiss Dots embossing folder for Cuttlebug. The cute little cupcake, I cut out with the Cricut Home Decor cartridge. I won that AWESOME cartridge from Amy, over at her awesome blog, www.scrapping mommy.blogspot.com. I can't wait to start posting again, there's TONS more coming soon!

Thanks for reading!
Julianna

1 comment: